Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Put A Bird On It

Although the pink helmet was very cute, I decided to give Aurelia's new helmet a more personalized touch.  I ordered a plain white helmet and some decals from www.blingyourband.com.  


The new helmet is a snug fit and my baby gives me the stink eye a lot now.  Hopefully as she grows into it that will get better.

And for the decals, well I decided to take the advise of Fred Armisen and Carrie Brownstein from Portlandia (see clip at the end of the post).



And we can already see a huge difference in her head.  I've been taking weekly before and after pictures.   I'll try to post them later today or this week.  It's amazing how quickly her head is changing!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man that is so cute! love the birds!

Unknown said...

Love it!! how adorable!!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful girl. julie, you are an awesome momma and i pray for you all and respect you for all your hard work. it is really paying off!! no offense to her papa, but i think she sure looks just like a pandiani!!! blessings...kris manzanares