The "rules" of the game are as follows:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you're tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag
Here are my randoms:
1. I live on almost the exact opposite side of the world from where I grew up. This means that any future moves will bring me closer to home.
2. My current dream vacation is a trip through all the "-stans:" Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Pakistan (Inshallah).
3. I started a new job yesterday with a humanitarian aid organization here in Kabul. I'm the executive assistant to the country director. So far, so good. It's a great place to work. We provide aviation and communication technologies to the humanitarian aid community.
4. When I was 9 years old, my mom began rewarding me for practicing piano and doing well at lessons by taking me for a vanilla latte and a chocolate chip cookie at a coffee shop on 6th in Tacoma. I've been a coffee drinker since 3rd grade.
5. I attended five colleges: Trinity Western University, Western Washington University, Seattle Central Community College, East Texas Baptist University, and LeTourneau University.
6. One of my goals in life has been to travel enough in 10 years that I find it necessary to add more pages to my passport. I have officially accomplished that goal.
And I think that does it. According to the rules I have to tag six people. Emily B, Erin M, Kj G, Celia O, Kelly H and Dara T, go for it.
Tomorrow the Nepal and India stories will begin.