Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Worst Ever

Well, I pride myself on being even keeled and well rounded.  I'm good at a lot of things.  There are a few areas in which I excel.  And there are many areas where I lack skills.  But for the most part, I'm pretty good at most things.  However, I think that I can state without a shadow of doubt that I am the WORST blogger ever.  Never in the history of the blogosphere has someone neglected/ignored/mismanaged their blog to the extent I have.  The issue is that while many people just stop blogging and move on with their lives, I maintain that I still blog. . . I still write. . . I'm still here. . . and yet I haven't even signed into my account in over a month.  So, if you're still here, I sincerely apologize.

The worst of it is there has been so so so much to share.  We went to Vancouver, BC.  We travelled to Duke.  We've been utilizing our pool with it's awesome solar heating.  I made salt.  I made butter.  We attempted to make beer (attempted in that it's still brewing).  Life has been full, happy, healthy, and wonderful.  Don't you just love summer?  I feel like something about summer makes me laugh more deeply, smile more widely, and love life fiercely.  Or maybe the neglect of the blog and love of summer could have something to do with the fact Joey's home.  Or our two rapidly growing, rapidly progressing kiddos.  Or all of the above.

Bottom line, I'm back.  And I have some catching up to do.  And I have some sharing to do.  And I have some pictures to post.  And you'll have to wait until tomorrow, or the next day, or definitely the next day.

No comments: